Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Remys Pixie Hallow: 3


We had a party.
 
 
I took very few photos of the actual party itself  but had a really good time. Despite all of the help from my parents we hosted a pretty darn good party! We held it in our shop beIcause our house can't hold all of thosie people, and our shop was pushing it!
 


 
 
 
 and a big thank you to my mama for her crafty tinker bell shoes
 
 

Im obsessed with these labels from Tiny Prints, perfect for our popcorn bags!
These labels were so perfect for the job!
 
 
 


 

She opted for a tinkerbell theme this year, so we created her her very own Pixie Hallow. She deserved every second of it, and I'm so very appreciative of all of our family and friends who continue to support and love our little ones. I could not ask for a better group of people to surround our family around.

She doesn't like the attention and cried when she was suppose to hit the piñata she's been waiting to wack for weeks. She gave everyone a turn and then went for it again-wacking that thing as hard as she could, then ran crying to daddy. She blew out her candle as nervously as can be and decided to sit on the couch with a sucker inside while all of the other kids were running amok.

That's our girl.

5 comments

  1. What a sweet party! And I love her name! I almost named my newborn Remy but we decided on Sophie since my husband liked it better. But I'm still loving Remy. ;) Happy Birthday to your sweet little girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, what a clever party theme and such beautiful decorations. I bet all the kids loved it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all – I LOVE your new design! And, such a cute birthday party! We’ve had many parties in our shop as well! Remy is too much of a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the birthday party! Love all the tiny details. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet words!

Designed by: Blog Boutique