Friday, August 30, 2013

No appologies here



I never feel the need to apologize for my absence on this here blog. Why? Because I feel like people could really careless and this is my blog for me. Its not that I don't have a ton to say-because I DO I DO! I'm just busy with this being WEDDING WEEK and all. 

I want to talk about the fact that I had to return tin cans used for favors 3 separate times because they weren't the right size, then today I had to pay more in shipping then the actual product just for it to get her in time for the wedding. The tin cans will be used to hold succulents for our guests to take home.

I want to talk about the fact that I had to squeeze in a glucose screen and dentist appointment in one day during the busiest week of my life. I came home from the screening feeling sick as hell with non stop throwing up and then passing out on the couch with two little jumping all over me. I woke up to Cameron screaming YOU GOTTA GO YOUR GOING TO BE LATE-for my dreaded dentist appointment that I also squeezed in where I found out that my wisdom teeth are slowing breaking my jaw bone, and I need a root canal. wonderful.

I want to talk about the fact that my four year old is starting school Wednesday and I'm dying. Or the fact that my two year old is getting her molars in and once again I'm dying. 

I want to tell you that I'm so excited to wear my dress, I never thought that I would love myself in a dress being 7 months pregnant but somehow it happened and I love it. 

I want to share the fact that my parents are bending over backward to help me with all this madness, they've made so many trips over to my neck of the woods (45 mins away) Im talking like 3 times a week here. They have been amazing and I thank the hell out of them.




5 comments

  1. girl you have been damn busy. happy wedding week... enjoy your weekend girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was there to help you, girl! Even through all the madness ...be sure to take a step back and just be in the moment and ENJOY! HAPPY WEDDING WEEK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness your four year old starting school!? and wedding week!? I hope you REALLY enjoy your weekend!

    xxx,

    Danielle Faith
    My Beauty Empowers Me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are SuperWoman! Seriously!! You're an inspiration. Everything is going to come together just great and I can't wait to see pictures. Wish I was there to help in any way that I could. Big hugs friend!

    xo
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet words!

Designed by: Blog Boutique