1. We signed Raygan up for T-ball, and stopped to take a photo of course. Oh and your talking to the new assistant coach over hereee :) Another mama friend and myself are going to tackle a group of 3/4 year olds! woohooo
2. Sitting with a nervous nelly before dance class. NEWS She was a big girl and marched into dance class with no mama and danced like a big girl, no tears!
3. Raygan stopped the ballerina line to smile for her mama-oops
4. I created a 'home binder' for some it's pure happiness for others a tad obnoxious. i.e the part where I have a slot for take out menus, that would be the obnoxious part according to Cameron. I dont think he will ever fully understand my hate for clutter, maybe one day he'll learn to appreciate it :)
5. This is our morning, every morning.
6. I ditched the kids in search of a good pair of jeans. Thats me having zero luck inside kohls (I had kohls kash) but I did score on a pair of polka dot jeans and two tops (lc line, truly love her line) but I suppose polka dot pants arent an everyday item...
'Spur the moment family mini hike'
thats what I'm calling these photos. Long title I know, but it was so fun even if I had to grab a child for hostage just to take a damn photo with me! and yes, Raygan and myself are in flats-I said it was spur the moment.
Then we stopped for ice cream.