Monday, March 4, 2013

GFC Blog hop Co-Host

It's Tuesday again which means it's time for the GFC Blog Hop!
When I want to follow a blog the first thing I look for is GFC (Google Friend Connect), it's so easy and  nice to be able to go and see all of the blogs you follow in one spot. It's really a great tool to have. 
One side note- Did you know you can follow through GFC using your Twitter Account? TRUE, it's definitely an option!
Ok, so let's get to the party, shall we?
RULES are simple:
1. Follow your host via GFC
The First link below
2. Follow your co-hosts via GFC
The Next 8 links below
3. Link up below using your main blog url not a specific post.
4. Make sure to visit some of the blogs in the link up and follow them via GFC 
and if you want to leave them a comment, I'm sure they'd appreciate that as well.
5. Tweet about this blog hop

6. Share about this blog hop by grabbing a button and putting it on your sidebar!
HEY! HEY! HEY! Im so excited to be guest hosting my favorite hop! Please take a look around at other blogs and say hello here :)
*After 6 months of the waiting list to cohost being extra long, I finally have paid cohost spots available! Email me if you're interested at melissa@thelifeofanotsoordinarywife.com
Post Sponsor Ad:

9 comments

  1. Hi Ashlea, I'm your newest GFC follower from the blog hop. Thanks for co-hosting! I look forward to reading more of your posts. :)
    XO, Rachel
    With Love, Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for co-hosting! Found you through the hop, glad to be following along :)

    xoxo, Jessica from Girl Booklet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you through the GFC Blog hop! hope you will return the favor..
    http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower on GFC.. visit me at http://badwordmama.blogspot.com/
    -Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greetings from Jamaica. I am a new Follower of your Blog. Thanks for co-hosting.
    Judy - Judy H-J's Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ashlea,
    Thanks for being a co-host this week! I am now following you via GFC.

    Sarah
    http://sarahmschultz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Found you from the GFC Blog hop and now happily following you via GFC. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. New follower, thanks for hosting!

    Sarah Lynn @ Sarah Lynn's Sweets

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes! Finally something about sex.

    Here is my webpage ... sex sex

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet words!

Designed by: Blog Boutique