Monday, March 4, 2013

Our New 'Thing'

It's our new thing.
 Picnicking in the teepee.
Raygan picks out every single thing on the plate and they both gather up the blanket and pick up the crayons off the living room carpet while I prep the food.
Decorations//little hands//WOW!//garanimals//Raygans food choice//HI!
 
These two are so unbelievably my girls-they wanted to decorate for the picnic so of course we did. Every night this week after dinner and just before bedtime we've arranged for a picnic in the living room it has worked into our evening ritual and I just adore our new picnic craze. I believe it started as a way for Raygan to prolong bedtime because she knows mama will always give in for these snacks.


5 comments

  1. this is so lovely ... When I was young I always made a castle of blankets :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love making forts and such, but a picnic inside what a great idea too! Im a new follower from the GFC blog hop. Would love if you could stop by the Compass Rose and say hi! Have a great week.

    Bonnie Rose | The Compass Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet little girls! Thanks for linking up today! Following/commenting from http://fluffimama.blogspot.com/2013/03/ten-places-i-dont.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. So incredibly adorable! And such sweet memories y'all are making!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! Who doesn't love a picnic indoors or out? Since I'm all about snacking, this sounds like a great idea to me. Enjoy your picnics, Ashlea and thanks for linking up with the Mommy-Brain Mixer again this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet words!

Designed by: Blog Boutique