Thursday, November 8, 2012

Hello Hello

Hello hello!!
I just wanted to say hello.
I've had perhaps on the of the busiest weeks of my life.
We've had family pictures, a dress fitting, massive packing for a trip in which we leave in a couple hours.
 
I also woke up to the best text message ever.
My baby girl came....aka my best friends baby.
Today will be the best day ever.
 
Im going to run my ass to the hospital meet my girl, then our family of four is off.
Tonight we will watch the FRESH BEAT BAND in concert.
Yes, we have been waiting months for this event and its finally here.
We are making it a long weekend of swimming in our hotel pool, spending time with my sweet neice and them high tailing it to seattle for even more fun!
 
Cameron is taking Raygan to a Seahawks game and me and my little will fit in lots of shopping!
 
 
Have a Happy Week Everyone!


2 comments

  1. so excited about this month! can't wait to follow along with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got your sweet package yesterday. I love it! My son is very excited about the popcorn bowls since on Fridays we do 'family movie night' hehe Have fun tonight!

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet words!

Designed by: Blog Boutique