Monday, November 21, 2011

let it snow!

Usually it doesnt snow in the good ol' Tri Cities until well after Thanksgiving, closer to after Christmas to be honest. We woke up yesterday to it and Raygan was extatic! Everything is so much more fun this year because she is starting to "get" things! She was screaming "loooook" everytime she turned her head to a new patch of snow.
Her eating snow...I may or may not have taught her that :)
(I know I need a little help with my camera!)
Coat: Target
Jeggings: Old Navy
Boots: Payless...I think

Ive dug out my old Christmas books and bought a couple Mickey Mouse christmas movies, to trigger her mind! I want her to be well prepared for Christmas! We will be digging out the tree this week! ( I know we have a fake tree, but its a little less messy with two little kiddos running around....booo I know!) 

No comments

Post a Comment

I love your sweet words!

Designed by: Blog Boutique