Monday, April 22, 2013

This and That

Our weekend was way more low key then normal, our biggest outing was a walk to the park and a Costco trip. However I do love me some Costco and I can not leave that place without a 1.50 hot dog and fountain pop. Thats more true then you will ever know.
Therefor I shall not bore you with a weekend update!
 
Cooking: scrambles eggs, and putting together some sort of fruit bowl of us gals. Im loving all things fruit right now- counting down the day until farmers markets appear and fruit stands pop up on the side of the streets. ohhh the joys!
 
Dreaming: of going to the zoo. we may have a little mamas trip planned to take the kids I just hope we go through with it (unlike last year) Im so jealous of all you bloggers out there with your family zoo memberships and all those cool things in big cities-be thankful. A zoo trip for us turns into a full blown affair-hotel rooms and all.
 
 
Battleing: two little girls that continue to jump off the stairs into eachothers arms. fearless.
 
Searching: for white vintage cake stands similar to this. I thought it would be a breeze although my outing the other day proved me more then wrong! Let the online shopping begin.
 
Happy Monday Friends,
I hope you had a fabulous weekend!


linkin up here


1 comment

  1. lol at your little girls! My 19 month old does that, with no fear.

    Have a great week!

    -Rekita

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet words!

Designed by: Blog Boutique