Thursday, April 18, 2013

Finishing sentences!

I saw this link up on a new friend of mines blog! I havent done a fun little link up in a while so I thought this was my chance,.
 

1. I laughed so hard I cried when...When my child raps. YO, YO, YO, and wiggles her hips. and shes 2!!

2. My high school...was a downtown disaster.

3. It really pisses me off...when people dont go through round abouts correctly. (many of you may not know what those are....be thankful!)

4. In ten years...I hope to be done with school, have 3 babies, and hopefully be done with an adoption process, and either have my own buisness, or one with my husband, well im sure either way you look at it, it will be ours!

5. If I could erase one thing..highschooooolllll.

6. In 1999...I was 10, not much to say after that haha.

7. Honestly...Im tired as hell, and Im about to set out on some wedding antique shoppin, ALONE!  yay for best friends watching my kidddoos.

8. To me, Sushi...is amazing, wish I could eat some now actually.

9. Someone really needs to invent...a time machine, how cool would that be?

10. The first time I drank alcohol...I threw up all over my heated blanket, and then my brother tried to clean it -then ruined it. bless his heart. I thought my mom had no idea, how stupid was I?

11. The one question I would ask God is...whats going to happen next? 

12. Lindsay Lohan...  is one hot messss

Linkin up here

4 comments

  1. This made me laugh...especially number one! So funny! You have to share with us if you find any good wedding antique stuff....we had so much fun thrift shopping for our wedding and found some treasures we still keep around our house today!

    p.s. am I seriously two years older than you?? You are so mature! Much moreso than me. I guess it's true, age ain't nothin' but a number :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you linked up with us! we do them about three times a month..so look out for more..the more people the merrier!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! Here from the Blog Hop! Just wanted to let you know I'm following you via GFC and bloglovin'! Hope you'll get a chance to visit me :o) You can find me here:

    Blog url
    http://www.croppedstories.blogspot.com

    Bloglovin'
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3718883

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you did this! They just started them not too long ago! I have a slight addiction to link ups but I really like t his!

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet words!

Designed by: Blog Boutique