Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Our Save the Dates

 
Our Save the Dates.
Front.
Back.



20 comments

  1. Absolutely adorable!! Your girls are just the cutest, I love how you incorporated them perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, you little one doesn't look too happy about this! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, SO stinkin' cute! Love them!!

    ps stole your button too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can we say ADORABLE!!! I'm getting so excited for you loviebear :) totally_rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO Adorable! Love the girls' expressions!!! Excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! I love it! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! I love them!

    www.MommaCandy.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Newest follower here! I found you though the blog hop! Cute blog, I can't wait to read more. You can visit me at meandmr.com

    -Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for linking up at NanaHood.com I adore your photo! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OHMYGOODNESS! These are adorable. The picture is awesome! And love the design!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ahhhhhhh beautiful family!!! Your wedding will be wonderful with your two little girls!

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet words!

Designed by: Blog Boutique