Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Some Home Love

Although we're living in a rental I can't help myself to add some of our own personal touches that we crave so badly. I say we, although I'm afraid Cameron could careless. He's less interior decorator and more "lets not waste money" but he humors me.

It was cheap and easy thanks to hobby lobby's 50% off scores. 

I'm loving the warm and inviting look it brings to our room. This room is such a work in progress. Why is it that the room we sleep in is the last to get touched? It should be one of first. You want your room to truly represent you in your loveliest state. it needs to be peaceful and become your sanctuary. I'm slowly getting there inch by inch, and I'm sure by the time I'm finally done and comfortable we will be out of this home. Because I'm always redoing something.
I'm needing ideas for decorating over our bed. I tend to go towards galleries of some sort.
Happy Wednesday :)
 

3 comments

  1. Hi I am following you from the hop and enjoyed visiting your page. I like the little addition you added, it looks very Mexican.
    I would love for you to follow along.
    Jillian
    http://puzzlemecomplete.blogspot.com/2013/01/ww-they-say-she-looks-like-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. We rent as well, and that's a constant dilemma...personal with out loosing our security deposit!!
    xoxo
    Holly

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet words!

Designed by: Blog Boutique