I'm relieved to be back into the swing of things around here. Our computer is freshly fixed and we are all settling into cozy cold days. Quite cold actually, we are no longer able to get by with a light sweater. Our fall seemed real short. It will be snowing in this dessert sooner then this little family knows it.
I can not believe thanksgiving is so close! This year it will be at our house so I'm starting to prep my home. I love this time of year where the definition of home is even more great. It's sweeter, and cozier. I'm excited for fewer last minute grocery trips and more early bed times!
So here is my Monday mini for this week! I'm concentrating on my home!
1. Re decorate shelves in the living room.
2. Re arrange couch and furniture in living room.
3. Purchase turkey roaster.
4. Make a snowman craft.
5. Christmas light/tool craft!
6. Go to the park and take pictures in leaves!
7. Go to the library for story time.
8. Make a new recipe.
9. Make a loaf of banana bread for a friend.
10. Order pictures for bathroom decorating
I've even talking to some of you blogging gals and have thrown around starting a Monday mini bucket list link up. What do you think? Yay or nay?