Thursday, September 13, 2012

"I want a baby brother"

"I want a baby brother" 
I've heard that three times today, and boy is girlfriend hitting home.
My girls are growing up way to fast and I don't have a baby anymore.

I' ve noticed it this week more then ever with my limitations instructed by the doc. 
 They told me I wasn't allowed to carry my girls, at first I nearly had a heart attack but they have amazed me. 

Of course I have had a lot of help from family and friends 
 but honestly they have done great.

It's been no secret that I'm not done having babies and I would have a couple more if the Mr. agreed. 
 Baby fever is rolling in strong.

 For the time being I'm going to soak up every square inch of my beautiful girls and get ready for fall, that we all can't wait for!

No comments

Post a Comment

I love your sweet words!

Designed by: Blog Boutique