Monday, August 6, 2012

Week Review & Mini Bucket List

This week we did a lot of nothing. A lot of hangin' out and relaxing. It was by far our least eventful of the summer, and ya know what? I'm okay with that. We needed to slow down, we needed to just simply hang out. It was much needed for this busy family of four.
We came home from out little weekend get away to these little crazies. Right away daddy started getting started on our new fence and of course he had some assistance.



We visited water parks. I realized we have a minor addiction to snow cones.

We enjoyed a nice family day at my parents, kicked back and had a couple beers. Oh and we had an epic water fight between us adults that was much needed! ahh to feel like a kid again :)
I had a special day will all of the little girls in my life! Aka my girls and my two neices. Im so blessed to have them all be so close in age.
Best investment ever. .59 cent batons they used as microphones for hours apon hours. Then after they were over their singing they moved on to marching. "Hut! two, three, four"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This weeks Mini Bucket List may not be the most exciting, but I have a lot of work to do for little ones birthday as well as family coming into town.


Mini Bucket List:
1. Finish blog posts that are in draft!
2. Finish cake stand for Raygans party.
3. Order plates/napkins etc for the party.
4. Get both of the cars oil changed.
5. Figure out family date of family/engagment photos.
6. Take this (dreadful)computer in to get cleaned out.
7. Water day with friends.
8. Prepare "First day of kindergarden" gift for my neice.
9. Attempt to make a "organizeation station"
10. Get rid of 50 things this week.

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend.

No comments

Post a Comment

I love your sweet words!

Designed by: Blog Boutique