Sunday, August 26, 2012

Currently.

Currently. 
Squooshed in the very back row of our jam packed Tahoe. 
We left on a very impromptu camping trip, trying to soak up the last couple weeks of summer. 
I got the lucky spot in the back because my legs are shorter then my older brother that joined us.
Bonus that I dont have a dog in my lap and he does. 
Not such a bonus that I have to put my arm up to block the large falling rubbermaid tote carrying all of our odds and ends nearly every turn. 
I have 1.5 more hours to go. 

Im not complaining though! Im just thrilled to be going and making use of our weather before we can't. 

Have a great week.
IG: ashleawithana2

1 comment

  1. I laughed at you being in the back...my sister is that way b/c she is the shortest :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet words!

Designed by: Blog Boutique