Thursday, June 14, 2012

Strawberry Muffins



I found another yummy recipe. On pinterest of course! It was quiet easy and so far everyone in the family loves it!

I love finding muffin recipes because its a easy "get out of the house fast" breakfast. For our crazy fast mornings when we have swim lessons.

Recipe from Real Mom kitchen. I did a couple changes.


1/2 cup softened butter
3/4 cup sugar (I cut it down to 2/4)
1 egg (I used 1/4 cup applesauce because I was out of eggs)
2 cups flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup milk
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 cup chopped strawberries
3 tsp sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon


Preheat oven to 400 degrees. 

Cream butter and sugar. Add applesauce
Mix flour, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl. Add Flour mixture to the butter mixture.
Add vanilla.
Slowly put in strawberries.

Bake at 400 for 20-25 minutes.

Yields about 12.

Tomorrow is the first guest post on there here blog. Come read what a normal day looks like in the Watters household!

2 comments

  1. Oh - those muffins look delicious! Strawberries are so fresh these days, I'm definitely going to have to try this recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, thanks for sharing your recipe. Will need to make these this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet words!

Designed by: Blog Boutique