Friday, May 18, 2012

Little Bits of Happiness

Another week of linking up with  Mrs Stephanie T for Little Bits of Happiness. This week has been  somewhat hectic with the hubbs starting his new job. Which means starting new routines and much more of me entertaining the girls alone because he isn't home as much. This is going to be a big change for the girls, but it's a good thing...I just know it!

 I've kind of been in la la land, I totally spaced swimming lessons the other day and just went along with our day and realized "umm we had lessons like 4 hours ago." I felt terrible because that's the highlight of Raygans day, but life shall go on.

Our Tahoe was in the shop getting fixed for 2 weeks. Two freaking weeks. The same time the hubbs started his new job, leaving me and the girls to take him to work at 6:30 in the morning...yes that's early, but that also equals early bedtime:) Perhaps we will turn into early birds over here. Ordering wrong parts, and a huge mess with the billing makes me one unhappy mama.

Anyway, I've been wanting this eyeshadow for sometime now. I heard that the color pallet was easy for the make up challenged. (yeah thats me, right here) I don't buy very many beauty products in general so I was a little apprehensive at the price. But so so worth it. Oh and what a fun name right?

5 comments

  1. hey mama, i just grabbed your button!! whoo hoo!

    happy weekend :)

    xo, amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that eyeshadow pallet its good to splurge on your self a little here and there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow love the colors! I'm a new blog follower from a blog hop, if you could please follow me back that would be great! http://iheartpears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE EYESHADOW PALETTES! so cute. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that eyeshadow pallet...def. worth the money! There are lots of good youtube videos too that show you different looks you can do. I could probably get rid of all my other shadows, but am such a junky that I won't ; ) Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet words!

Designed by: Blog Boutique