Saturday, January 28, 2012

Dance baby dance!

Or not. Raygan had her big dance performance today! She was so excited, her hair was up tight in a bun, she had her berry lip gloss on and slept in her tutu the night before last because she was so excited, I had to hide it last night to keep the sucker clean. All she has been saying in the last 3 days was "mama and daddy watch me dance" and then would end it with a whipping ballerina twirl.



Her waiting with the other dancers.

Her and her cousin
All grandparents were there and she waited patiently in the back (umm hello? why do they make the 2 year old class the 6th class to perform?)
Then there she goes, the second they line up to go on stage, she flips! Clings to me crying for me. I tried to talk her into it and she didn't care, she was over it before it started. My shy sweet little girl. I got the worst pictures of her standing (she did eventually get off the teachers hip I swear) to "no more monkeys jumping on the bed" and "head, shoulders, knees, and toes" She stood there scoping the crowd at the entire time and didn't know one more to her dance. But hey, she did it and it was my girls first time.

Anywho, on to a little craft the girls did yesterday for Valentines day presents to grandparents and Daddy.

I let the girls paint them and put the stickers on the hearts and I just covered them with mod podge. That was the first painting project that Remy didn't try to eat the paint or the paint off her hand either! (Go girlfriend!)

My dads birthday is tomorrow so tonight Cameron and I are going out for a couple drinks with them! Yay! Have a great weekend!

No comments

Post a Comment

I love your sweet words!

Designed by: Blog Boutique