Sunday, December 11, 2011

Tis the seaon!

Have I mentioned I love the holidays?? My goodness, im trying to soak it all in before decembers long gone. We've had cousin sleepovers and cookie cutter cookie fun :) And tonight we are driving a half hour away to ride a horse drawn carriage and go through a foreste of lights! Super fun. There will be a santa but forget about that. Raygan was not to pleased to see him when we went to take our Santa pics. YIKES! hopefully it didnt scar her for to long.

Remy cant wait to be a big girl!

Crazy cousins! Playing in raygans tent, literally the best gift for a toddler, raygan got it for her birthday but we waited a bit to get it up (cause she got a ridiculous amount of presents so we distribute them slowly :) And now we cant get her out of the dang thing! She has to show every single person who walks through our door she has to show them her tent! I ended up getting one for my other neice (not pictured) for christmas.

Making our sugar cookies! Such a mess! I have to sit back and remind myself multiple times to let them do their thing, and I can clean the mess up after. I cringe with every spoof of flour that flew through the air when they would clap their hands! YIKES!

1 comment

  1. Sooooooooo cute! Love that y'all baked sugar cookies...that's a wonderful tradition my mom and I always had. I'm your newest follower...would be so grateful if you stopped by ours too :)
    funwiththefullwoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet words!

Designed by: Blog Boutique