Friday, July 26, 2013

Fridays Letters


Dear Raygan: I love our special dates, and I love that you love them too. You were introduced to your first Cinnabon and obviously you fell for it. you are growing miles daily and reminding me more and more of myself as a little girl. your shy and sweet and mamas angel. I love you so much baby girl.


Dear Remy: my little girl with the biggest hugs, you may be little but you do everything BIG loves, kisses, tantrums. You have the biggest heart, and the biggest attitude a tiny-not even 20 lb two and a half year old- little thing could have. I love your spunkiness and sass, I love you baby.
To the two of you: your love kills me, floors me. Your willingness to help each other and the way you have each others backs is amazing. I love how you both need to know where each other when you wake up in the middle of the night, it melts my heart. I can't wait to see you both as big sisters, you will be the absolutes best for sure. 

Dear Cameron: I wasn't expecting a birthday gift let alone gorgeous earrings. I've been thinking hard this week as to what my ears were going to wear in this wedding of ours and surprise surprise you must have read my mind like usual. I love how you thought of it on your very own. I love you more then I did 6 years ago. 

5 comments

  1. Aw your girls sound too sweet! Remy is tiny! My son is three and is still working on getting up to 30lbs. You should post a picture of the gorgeous earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! How cute are your girls!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, your girls remind me so much of mine. They have such a special and loving bond.

    And how sweet of your hubby to surprise you with something special on your birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish there could just be a like button sometimes. This is just simple sweet post :) Love the honesty.

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet words!

Designed by: Blog Boutique