Thursday, February 7, 2013

Attention Mamas!

Mamas! Have you heard of Thredup? Well if you have not its an awesome online company filled of second items clothing. Nice clothing!

The company makes it easy on you and sends you a bag for free and gives you credit on your items. It's easy.fast.and super effective! You clean out your kids closets for cash!

They have a referral program that its probably the best ever! 10 for you 10 for your friend..helllllo! That's a lot! Oh and did I mention you can either receive credit to the site or cash out via PayPal! This is something me and Cameron are super excited about....I just may be getting new lamp shades after all.

So here's the deal. You can either leave your email in a comment and ill take care of it or of you'd rather not allow others to see copy this code: it's my personal code via thredup.


 
http://www.thredup.com/r/EK9M37

I've already sent in a couple bags and I'm waiting or my 3rd to fill it right up.

1 comment

I love your sweet words!

Designed by: Blog Boutique