Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Happy Birthday Rem Rem

My baby is two. It's amazing how fast time goes when you have babies. I want to cling on to every funny moment, every silly face and every giggle. I love the mis pronounced words and gumbled sentences. My sweet baby is growing  into a sweet little girl.


To my baby:
Your two today! My sweet baby I can't believe you are two. It's all going entirely way to fast and I wish this journey could slow down. Your growing up so fast, and learning so much! I'm so proud of the little girl you are becoming. Sweet yet feisty. I love the way you say "I love you too" even when your the first to say it, and it cracks me up how mad you can get. I love you inside and out and you will forever be my baby. Our nightly snuggles complete my day and I love how you still love your blankies. All of them in fact, and you have a special way you like to be wrapped up in them, a very particular way, it even comes down what side of the blanket you want facing outward. You love your sister and sometimes you just want her next to you when no other comfort seems fitting and of course she is always happy to oblige. Not a day goes by that you haven't shocked us with (at least) one crazy dance move, or stellar new outfit. You are truly a daddy's little girl and a amazing spirit. We are so lucky to be blessed with your sweet soul. I love you to pieces little rem rem.

5 comments

  1. Happy Birthday to your sweet little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! Happy second birthday to your beautiful little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Remy!! Wow, 2 already!!! I hope she had a fantastic day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet birthday letter to your baby girl. Happy birthday Rem!

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet words!

Designed by: Blog Boutique