Friday, December 21, 2012

Super Last Minute Holiday DIY Gift!


Every year I bake goodies for friends and family for their gift or at least part of their gift. I didn't want to do it this year. This holiday season is all about stress free. However I still wanted to do a fun easy gift that didn't require a huge clean up and all day slaving in the kitchen with mixing bowls and oven mitts.

 
We've made home made chocolate two times this year already, the girls love it and its a fun little treat!
Therefore I made them for friends and family!


 

Ingredients:
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup powdered milk
1/2 cup coco
1/2 cup chocolate chips
2 candy canes crushed.

Directions for 12 pint Jar:
Combine sugar, coco, and powdered milk together until it is all brown!
Layer Chocolate chips.
Then layer crushed candy canes.

Enjoy!

 

2 comments

I love your sweet words!

Designed by: Blog Boutique