Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Tuesday

Hello Tuesday.
I start this day like any other with a coffee in my hand and snuggles on my couch.

I start this glamorous day without one dish in my sink and a new blog header that I managed to do by myself.

Toys are put away in rooms and laundry is turning and will soon be ready to fold.

My Christmas tree lights are shining and it brings a scenes of "hominess" to our house along with pumpkin in the air.

Soon my little girl will have a tight bun in her hair and she will be patiently waiting to leave for ballet. While my other will have a messy face and a hat, blanky, cup, and Binkie in tow. Both will be waiting at the door as I scurry around gathering last minute things.

We will bare the crisp cold and make our way to ballet after a quick Starbucks run. There I will pry Remy from the water fountain countless times and chase her out of the ballet boutique .

After dance is over we will find a place to eat lunch with my sister in law and niece and there we will wrestle with the littles to be quiet, sit down, and of course to stop touching each others food.

We will head home for naps and quiet time and shortly daddy will come home.

We'll have a dance party or play hide and seek and eat something that was whipped up for dinner.

We will put the littles to bed and I will end my night in the same place I started. On my couch in the arms of my man watching some dumb show that I will most likely fall asleep to just to be woken shortly to go to our bed.

Tuesdays.

2 comments

  1. What a great post. I can just picture each one of those tasks being done.

    Stopping by from the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm like Jenn, I was picturing it all too! Stopping by from the GFC blog hop! Excited to follow along!

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet words!

Designed by: Blog Boutique