Monday, November 26, 2012

That one time when I got 3 Leibsters in one week!

 Way back when...a couple weeks ago honestly. I was nominated for the Liebster Award 2 times!
Yay! I've already had one but I definitely got a kick out these two...in one week!
They made me smile.
Then I got an email from my sweet bloggy friend and also my ornament swapper who also nominated me! WOW that's three.
Thank you all.
You can see my first Liebster award here

Each blogger nominated must post 11 things about themselves.
-You must answer the 11 questions that the tagger has asked.
-The blogger must create 11 questions for the bloggers they are nominating.
-You must tag 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers for this award.
-Tell the bloggers you are nominating them, duh!
-No tag backs!
 

So here are 11 random facts about yours truely.
1. I love birds.
2. I LOVE change. I'm always changing something around.
3. I want to go back to school in the next year for a marketing degree.
4. I want to move to a different city in the next 5 years.
5.  I have to wash my feet at night. Even if I'm not showering, I stick my feet in tub and wash them.
6. PB & J will probably always be my go to snack.
7. I never used to like babies, now I'm the weirdo that wants to hold the babies she doesn't even know.
8. I could quite possibly live in leggings.
9. I favorite food is spaghetti.
10. I'm not afraid of spiders. Cameron is like deathly afraid of them. Someone needs to balls in this family :)
11. I prefer Corona.

Okay so I'm running short on time because the littles are already 1 hour deep into their nap.
So I'm only answering one ladies questions!


 Thank you (Cassidy Amy Jenni) all for the award!!
They are all such lovely ladies you should make sure to check them out!

------------------------------
These are Jennis questions
1. If you could live off of one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
-spagetti

2. What is your dream car?
New Range Rover

3. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Looking at christmas lights, I love all things lights

4. What is your favorite candy bar?
hmmm, three muskateers

5. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go and why?
Bora Bora. It just looks amazzzing.

6. What is your favorite book?
Pride and Prejudice.

7. What does your blog name mean?
Well my name is Ashlea with an A

8. What is your favorite utensil to use in the kitchen?
flat burner

9. If you could tell your 16 year old self anything, what would it be?
To calm down.

10. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Baseball nut from baskin robins

11. If your life were going to be made into a movie, who would you choose to play you?
Alexis Bledel from Gilmore girls.

And here are my questions for my nominators.
1. What is one of your favorite child holiday traditions.
2. Whats your dream job.
3. What would be the first thing you'd do if you won the lottery.
4. Where do you see yourself in 5 years.
5. Whats you favorite reality TV show.
6. Whats your favorite scent.
8. If you could choose a Hollywood starlet to raid their closet who would it be?
9. Favorite color?
10. Favorite Disney Movie?
11. Whats one beauty product you can not live without.

Here are my Nominators!!!
Tammy
Amanda



2 comments

  1. Congrats on the Liebsters! Glad to be your newest follower. :)

    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just answered your questions in my post (http://faithlovestrengthamandajo.blogspot.com/2012/11/make-that-two.html) Thanks, sweet girl! :)

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet words!

Designed by: Blog Boutique