Monday, June 11, 2012

Monday Mini Bucket List

Hey Friends! I'll have to admit that I didn't do as well this week on my list as I did the first week. I tad of disappointment there, but I had family in town so I cleaned my butt off so that's just as good....right?

Here's my Mini Bucket List #3

1. Take the Tee Pee to the park and picnic
2. Keep my search on for my lamps
3. Tour of Remy's room
4. Make Mini apple pies
5. Check out a new park
6.Try a new hair style
7. Finish organizing garage
8. Print off pictures, that didn't get done last week!
9. Fathers day gift
10. Another letter, this time to my mama

Ill be back tomorrow with a post from the weekend :)

2 comments

  1. Be sure to share number 6 with us! :) I ALWAYS have a hard time trying a new hairstyle because I'm so used to my hair the way it is now, plain and simple!

    I hope your weekend went great!

    xoxo -Shar

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok mama, i have a question for ya. did you make your tee pee or buy it somewhere? i would love to make one for stella but am intimidated. :/ and i cannot wait to see a room tour!

    xo, amanda

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet words!

Designed by: Blog Boutique